Thank you so much to my lovely friend Nicole Brooks for nominating me to take part in the Sunshine Blogger Award. This award is given to people who are positive, joyful, help others and bring sunshine into other people’s lives.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award logo on your post.
Questions from Nicole Brooks
1. What is your self care routine?
I love a putting on a face mask, lighting some candles and having a long soak in the bath. I’ll either pop on some relaxing music or watch Netflix to unwind.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would definitely live on one of the Greek islands. I just love everything about the county – it’s weather, it’s people, the scenery, the food and the language! I cannot fault the place.
3. What music do you listen to when you’re feeling down?
If I’m feeling down, I’ll try to listen to something upbeat to cheer me up. I’m loving listening to Sundara Karma at the moment after I saw them supporting Two Door Cinema Club last year.
4. If you could say one thing to your younger self, what would it be?
Don’t bother trying to fit in and follow the crowd, be your own person. I spent so much of my teenage years trying to fit in with all the other girls in my year and be someone I’m not. It’s just not worth it. Be yourself and be confident!
5. How do you manage stress?
If I’m feeling particularly stressed, I’ll either take myself off down to the gym and go to a spin class or I’ll take the dog for a walk and listen to some podcasts whilst I do.
6. Three things that you could not live without?
Family, friends and Matt (I’m cheekily rolling them into 1!), tea and music.
7. What is your favourite memory ever?
I would have to say Matt proposing to me on the edge of Lake Como. It’s the one memory I constantly replay over and over!
8. What is your favourite beauty/makeup product?
I’ve started using Barry M’s liquid chrome highlighter drops and they are amazing!
9. Can you name one trend that you wish would go away?
Sliders. I don’t get them. Especially people that wear them with socks – why?!
10. How do you try and bring positivity to your life and other’s every day?
Just with a simple smile. It goes such a long way.
11. What is your goal for 2018?
To be able to go out for a meal and not be riddled with anxiety during and after.
Now over to you!
My questions to you are:
1 – What accomplishment are you most proud of?
2 – What’s your favourite holiday?
3 – If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
4 – What blog post are you most proud of and why?
5 – What are you 3 favourite movies?
6 – When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
7 – What is the sound you love the most?
8 – What’s your biggest pet peeve?
9 – What’s your dream job?
10 – If you could pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?
11 – What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
Unfortunately I don’t know 11 bloggers, but I tag:
Ross – rossclark2017.wordpress.com
Ella – todaytomorrowforeverella.com
Chaz – unlunacy.com
Thank you so much for reading this, I had so much fun writing it!